Somaturgy Header

Somaturgy Header
One more step takes you down the rabbit hole.

Monday, December 6, 2010

"The Impossible Dream"

I have far too much fun doing these.



Here we revisit the Somaturge in singing form. Fun fact: I actually recorded myself in full costume singing this song all the way through THREE TIMES thinking I would stick clips in between the art... but I have so damn much art saved, it was totally unnecessary and would have sort of defeated the point of the video.

I think I've decided to call these fan art things "DeviantArtists' Alley." Because I am completely shameless in my willingness to rip off more popular video makers' series titles. *cough* *http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/aalley*

Anyway, this is me singing as the Somaturge. Because I love doing his voice. This was more challenging than I'd thought it would be -- if for no other reason than because I am singing at the lowest end of my range that I can sing in and still be doing this voice. In fact it took me several takes to get it right because it's really difficult to make this character sound loud, much less belt a note and hold it. I think I managed, though. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment