Somaturgy Header

Somaturgy Header
One more step takes you down the rabbit hole.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A brief detail

Just finished filming content for my next video, which I hope to have posted either later tonight or tomorrow evening.

I have... just a little over an hour of footage to go through, second by second, and try to edit into something cohesive and instructive.

ALL of that footage is pretty much just me talking to the camera, unscripted.

...

Lord knows I love listening to myself talk, as the existence of AN HOUR OF FOOTAGE OF JUST ME TALKING proves, but.... man, this is going to take some extra balls to tackle.

And by balls, I mean I need some Dr. Pepper. Oh yeah.

It's editing time, bitches.


In the meantime -- and I do know it's a joke for me to even pretend that I have any regular readers yet, much less people who are actually sitting out there waiting for bated breath for the results of this shoot, but I'm going to pretend anyway -- IN THE MEANTIME, here's a link to my DeviantArt account:

http://halfwest.deviantart.com/

I have a few new drawings up that I've done just in the past 5 or 6 days of the guys from Channel Awesome, and a ton of content beyond that. Check it out. I actually am ALSO in the process of trying to construct a website where I can move ALL of that stuff and host it in my own webspace, but wouldn't know know it... I'm no more a web designer than I am a filmmaker so... yeah, that's going to take a while to appear in any kind of presentable form.

No comments:

Post a Comment