Somaturgy Header

Somaturgy Header
One more step takes you down the rabbit hole.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Live On Set...




COMING SOON:
~The Spontaneous Journalist goes live on the set of Transformers 3 (if I can get away with it)
~New review series: SCIENCE KITS FOR KIDS -- the Somaturge will review science-in-a-box available to the children of the 80's, 90's, and today. Current progress: Two lab assistants recruited, first episode in the process of being scripted for filming hopefully sometime next week. Topic: Astounding Polymer Properties Observation Kit.

ABOUT THIS VIDEO:
...Seriously, this was an amazing experience but it WAS pretty brutal for someone who is really NOT used to getting up early in the morning and spending 3 hours tromping over farmland. I kind of destroyed one of my legs scrambling over rocks wearing the wrong, wrong, WRONG shoes for such a venture. Oops?

It was still fantastic fun and I cannot thank the people who allowed me the opportunity enough. :D

Relevant to makin' videos aside from what it was like to actually FILM this:
I took about 45 minutes of footage overall, over the course of about 3 hours. It took me a little over 2 hours to edit it down to this point, which surprised me because I thought I had been working longer but apparently not.

As you can see, I've figured out how to pull a few more tricks with the editing software and gotten better at filming and editing myself.

Again I say this: makin' videos is not for pussies. No matter what it may look like we are on the internet. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment