Somaturgy Header

Somaturgy Header
One more step takes you down the rabbit hole.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Progress report!

Sorry for the lack of entries lately...

Two major updates:

First, I got an opportunity to do a title card for JewWario, of youcanplaythis.com, thatguywiththeglasses.com, and the upcoming Blistered Thumbs site, a branch of Channel Awesome.

So I've been drawing. A lot. I've also made one new movable puppet and FOUR "puppets" that are really just drawings of characters who hang on the marionette rig strings in the background if I want to take the big puppets down.

Second, I have finally, FINALLY figured out what my review series is going to focus on. Of course in hindsight it seems almost PAINFULLY obvious. I won't give it away yet, but I managed to figure out this one particular genre of entertainment that is NOT covered by any of the reviewers on Channel Awesome (as far as I can tell), and that I know a LOT about.

Oh, and I can do my videos with heavy involvement from a chicken puppet. Which is hilarious.

I'm going to try to get a finished script down tonight and HOPEFULLY even get some filming done after I finish Justin's title card.

I'm actually really excited to do this series. I may make two videos before I release any of them just to see how well it holds up over multiple productions, but I think it will. I have a massive stack of CDs and a singing chicken that says it will. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment