Somaturgy Header

Somaturgy Header
One more step takes you down the rabbit hole.

Monday, October 11, 2010

The story of today's filming

In brief:

I spent about an hour this afternoon setting up to shoot what I thought would be really simple stuff for the video described in my last post.

It was not.

Mouse and I did two takes all the way through and both times, the light was 3 centimeters off, resulting in JUST enough of the bare bulb backlighting me being visible to make all of it completely useless. Lesson learned: Always shoot a few seconds of test footage just so you can be as sure as possible that you're sitting in the right place.

The audio track is fine, though, so I'm going to try to just take out Mouse's audio and paste it into my new footage, which I am about to film as soon as I let the battery suck in some juice for a few minutes and tinker with the lighting a bit more.

Also need to go root around in the closet upstairs and see if we have any bar napkins...

Current time: Midnight. Goal: Shoot, edit, and upload video by 3 a.m.

It's go time...

No comments:

Post a Comment